Thursday, March 19, 2015

American Idol Season 14 Top 10

You want to save this show, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets, tangled in strings. I am free to destroy this show. 

There are no strings on me. 



We opened with the top 11 singing "Get Lucky." It sounded like it belonged ona Kidsz Bop CD. 


Adanna: Sang some Jennifer Hudson song from "Dreamgirls." This was less dream and more nightmare. She tried too hard to be like Hudson and failed miserably. 
#RequiemForADreamGirl 



Daniel: Sang "Lost Stars" by Adam Levine. He managed to get a higher pitch than Adam in some parts, which is not a good thing. The other parts were complete trash. 
#ThereWillBeSuck 



Rayvon: Sang "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees. This was beyond terrible. I had a hell of a time stayin' alive myself, cause I was begging for the sweet release of death to take me away from the vocal torture he was performing on my ears. And my soul. 
#IdolRayvonMassacre. 



Nick: "Sang "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. I don't even know what the hell he was trying to do with this song. It was like giving a cook a bunch of great ingredients for a meal, all he makes is soup. 
#AFewGoodPerformances 



Joey: Did a cover of Gary Jules' cover of Tears For Fears' "Mad World." A song from "Donnie Darko," a movie that was confusing as hell, and yet it made more sense than how in the hell this joke keeps making it week to week. 
#KrappyKlownsFromOuterSpace 



Tyanna: Sang "Circle of Life" from "The Lion King." I wanted to feed her to the hyenas, this sucked so much. 
#CHUD 



Quentin: Gave a surprising performance with "You're The One That I Want" from "Greese." This was classic Quentin. Solid performance. 
#GloriousBasterd 



Maddie: Sang "Let's Hear It For The Boy" from "Footloose". If John Lithgow's character had heard her sing, he would have banned dancing and singing in the town. 
#GetGoneGirl 



Clark: I swear, Lee DeWyze had more personality than this guy. This was the most boring performance in the history of Idol. And by the most boring singer ever. I don't even remember what he sang, and I wrote it down. 
#TheBoredIdentity 



Jax: Sang some song from "The Wedding Singer." This girl looks and sounds like a movie star. She is fantastic. 
#JaxToTheFuture 



And now we come to the most IDIOTIC, STUPID, DUMB, MIND BOGGLING, decision ever made in the history of Idol. 

Quaasim performs his Save Me song, "Come Together" and it was downright atrocious. More of his typical style over substance, but this time it was turned up to 11. He had props, he made stupid faces, he was all over the place. And he sounded terrible. 

And the Judges saved him. 

They saved him. 

I can't even comprehend this. Absurdly stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment