Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review for American Idol The Final Four 4/24/13

SINGER'S CHOICE

The girls visited some children's hospital. Nothing more uplifting than seeing a bunch kids who are about to die.

Amber: Sang Celine Dion's "The Power of Love" She did a great job.....Of copying Celine Dion.

Candice: Sang some song by a guy called Drake. Whoever that is. Only one of the following statements is not true: 1. She sucked. 2. She didn't sing over the top this time.

Kree: She got to sing to a baby born prematurely. Another reason for that kid to wish it was still inside the womb. She sang a song called "It Hurts So Bad." My ears couldn't agree more.

Angie: She has the power to make children look almost adorable. Hell, I think I'd suspend "Won't do chicks with kids" rule for her, if she had one. And let's thank King Herod she doesn't. My god she was incredible tonight.

DUETS

Amber & Kree: They sang Adele's "Rumor Has It." Overrated song led to an underwhelming performance.

Angie & Candice: They were great. Well Angie was. Candice should thank the producers they let her sing with Angie, who carried her throughout the whole song.

ONE HIT WONDERS

Amber sang Dumbledore's "MacArthur Park." I wish Dumbledore had been around to put a Memory Charm on me so I'd forget this performance. This was terrible. She should have sang Weird Al's "Jurassic Park." That song was a parody and this performance was a joke.

Candice: Sucked. I'd rather be hide in a boat with a Boston Bomber than listen to this again.

Kree: Sang "Whiter Shade of Pale." This performance was a duller shade of boring.

Angie: Everything about this was perfection. Her voice, her looks, the song, the atmosphere. If she walked in on a funeral for one of my parents and told me to take her right then and there, I would do her right on top of the casket. 




No comments:

Post a Comment