Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review for American Idol 4/3/13

Rock and Droll Night

Side Note: Watching "The Voice" at the beginning of the week and watching "Idol" the day after, reminded me of my viewing experience this past Sunday. I watched the fantastic season3 premiere of "Game of Thrones" then I watched the disappointing season finale of "The Walking Dead." Watching the superior show before the inferior one just makes the inferior one suck even more.

Allons-y!

They did the "contestants make fun of the next singer' video packages tonight. For Burnell's they all made fun of the way he talked. If only they had done that for Lazaro.

Burnell: He sang Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name." Well, Burnell gives music a bad name. This guy can't sing worth crap. This song exposed just how bad he sings. Also, Burnie once again wasn't familiar with the very popular song he chose to sing. I was beginning to wonder what rock he lived under, but I remembered it doesn't matter, since it got washed away when Katrina hit.

Lazaro and Angie sang Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." Angie was great, of course, but Lazaro was so bad, that I hope like hell he dies of Freddie Mercury Poison, aka AIDS.

Kree: She sang Janis Joplin's "Little Piece of My Heart." Nicki likes to call her "Kreedom." Well, Kreedom is just another word for I hope this chick is going to lose.

Burnell and Candice sang "The Letter." I've got a letter for them: F

Janelle: She sang my favorite Billy Joel song of all time, "You May Be Right." And of course, she made it sound country. I hope she gets ran over by a tractor.

Lazaro: The contestants talked about how gay he is. Speaking of, he decided to sing another Queen song, this time it was "We Are The Champions." If Spazaro here is a champion, I'd hate to hear what the loser sounds like. This guy is crap. Also, he sweats likes a Priest in a pre-school.

Amber, Janelle, and Kree sang together. If you were to tell me I was going to watch a threesome with three attractive women in it and it was boring, I would have called you a liar. But then I watched this.

Candice: She sang The Rollings Stones classic "I Can't Get No Satisfaction." When I listen to her sing, neither can I.

Amber: She sang Heart's "What About Love." She should have sang "Never." My apologies, I got that last sentence wrong, she should have never sang.

Angie: Sang "Bring Me To Life." And that's exactly what she did, after this dull ass show, she brought me back to life with her performance. Looked and sounded spectacular. Saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment