Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review for American Idol 3/27/13

Candice: this week's mentor, Smokey Robinson, said Candice made him cry last week with her performance. She said she hoped she could do it again. Well, I think she did make Smokey cry, but from disappointment.

Janelle & Kree sang a country version of Madonna's "Like A Prayer." I prayed to the god I don't believe it that I never hear anything like this again.

Lazaro: Stuttering Latino Shia LaBouf once again proved that someone can overcome a speech impediment by singing, but still not be any good at it. SUCKED.

Janelle: Sang a slow version of The Supremes' "Keep Me Hanging On." It was probably her best performance yet, but that isn't saying much.

Devin: Sang "The Tracks of My Tears" in honor of his AI boyfriend Paul Jolley, whom was eliminated last week. He shouldn't worry to much though, he'll probably be reunited with Paul this week.

Amber, Candice, and Angie: Angie is INCREDIBLE! The other two, who cares? Angie is pure sex. I'd lick pudding out of her ass.

Burnell: If music was a baby, then Burnie here would be Casey Anthony.

Angie: PERFECTION. Everything about this performance made me horny as hell. I'd go to church with this chick just a chance to get to 3rd base.

Amber: Ok, she looked and sounded pretty good. However, I have an ex named Amber, so as far as I'm concerned, anyone with that name is trash.

The 3 Stooges sang "I Can't Help Myself." Let me let you in on something. I'm a psychopath. I lack empathy. I can identify the feeling of others, but I have difficulty feeling the feelings of others. But, after this performance, I think I now know exactly how those kids at Sandy Hook Elementary School felt that fateful day. I think hearing this performance is going to give me Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Kree: I hope she gets eliminated in a shocker. Angie is the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment