Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review for American Idol Top 4 Deja Vu 5/1/13

Nicki came out trying to look like Cleopatra. I think it worked. I definitely wanted to bury her in a tomb under 100 tons of rock.

Harry Connick Jr. is mentoring again. Good, he was one of my favorites.

Songs from the Year: This One (and last year too, I guess)

Angie: She sang "Diamonds" by Rihanna. I hate this song. However, Angie did to this song what Chris Brown does to Rihanna, she hit it out of the park. Angie made it sound like a decent song, instead of some ghetto grunting. Angie just keeps on looking better every episode.

Amber: Sang P!nk's "Just Give Me A Reason." I wish Amber gave me a reason, a reason to enjoy this performance. If anyone claims Amber is "the bomb", they must mean one from North Korea, cause Amber is a dud.

Candice: Speaking of Deja Vu, she sang Bruno Mars' "I Used To Be A Man." or something like that. Doesn't matter what it was, cause every song she sings sounds exactly the same.

Kree: Sang Carrie Underwood's newest single. She was singing in front of the Eye of Sauron, which made me wish Frodo would come along and drop her into Mount Doom.


The "Standards"

Angie: This song was weird, but Angie sang it like a champ. My god in Hell, she is gorgeous. I'd watch the whole Twilight series for just one night with her.

Amber: Harry made Amber look like a total retard when asking her what the song meant. It was great. After her terrible performance was over, the camera caught her father out in the audience. He was crying, cause she disappointed him so much. Seeing this gave me a great name for Amber's performances: An Ambortion.

Candice: Harry told her to just the sing the song, like a normal singer would. She got about halfway through the song until she went back to her old tricks.

Kree: "Knock! Knock!" "Who's there?" "Kree." "Kree who?" "Exactly"

They did some group performance which was ho-hum. But Amber was wearing the great jeans and there were two incredibly hot redheads out there dancing with them.


Gawd, I love redheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment