Wednesday, March 5, 2014

American Idol Top 12 3/5/14

Jena: Sang "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall. Well, suddenly I hear a flat boring voice.
#WTFWasSheWearing


Alex: Undercover X-Factor here sounded pretty good, despite the music itself being horrible.
#SimonSaysWin


Jessica: Sang Dido's "White Flag." Jess doesn't need to wave a white flag, cause she's got this in the bag. And damn, she is looking hotter every week.
#WhiteHot


Dexter: I'll be honest, I zoned out of this. He is generic country and that is just a step above Gospel music on the suck scale.
#SerialSongKiller


Emily: She got a nice message from her boyfriend who is serving over seas. She's probably cheating on him. She sang J. Lo.'s "Let's Get Loud." That is the exact opposite of what Emily should of done.
#LoweredSoldierMorale


Caleb: If this were Yelling Idol, Caleb would win this hands down.
#JerkinMan


MK: She had a bow tie on. Bow ties are cool. Too bad this performance wasn't. She sang the gawd awful Train song "Drops of Jupiter" and as a result, she performed badly.
#TheGirlWithTheCaliforniaTattoo


CJ: Sang a John Mayer song. So I immediately blacked out. I came to a couple minutes later to find blood on my walls. It wasn't mine. I have no idea what happened.
#CaptainJackass


Sam: Hipster douche who can't grow a hipster mustache sang some hipster song with his hipster hat on. Hipster.
#SuckyLikeTheWoolf


Malaya Sanjaya: This performance was so bad, I spent the whole time dreaming about how great it would have been if the world did blow up in 2012
#MalayanCalender


Ben: It was just ok.
#IGuess



Majesty: This night was full of crap performances and this was the perfect way to cap it off.
#CrownOfCrap

No comments:

Post a Comment