Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review for AGT 8/20/13

Grading System: XXXX=Terrible XXX=Really Bad XX=OK X=Really Good +=Excellent

Let's get this out of the way so I can watch a better show, that being Face Off on SYFY.

VSU Gospel Corral (choir) A church choir. Doing a gospel version of Madonna's "Like A Prayer" Wow, they sounded just like every other churcdh choir I've had the misfortune to listen too. XXXX

Melody (contortionist) A few impressive moves. Nothing to get too excited about. Not until she turn 18 at least. XX

Dave Finley (singer) He wasn't terrible. Which is a lot better than some of the other singers we've seen on the show this year. XX

2Unique (rap crap) This was like watching Yo! MTV Raps JR or something equally as stupid. This was beyond suck. XXXX

Sam Johnson (danger act) Not knowing what he was up made me like this even more. I thought it was a very good stunt. I want to see more from this guy. X

Duo Resonance (balancing couple) The dancing was ok, the couple of balancing moves they did were really good, but nothing about it made me want to see more. Unless the chick got naked. XX

D'Angelo & Amanda (dancers) Not going to lie, I hate these kids. I hate their dancing. I hate their existence. It would not be the worse thing in the world if their feet got ran over by a lawn mower. XXXX

Selena (singer) I was hoping this girl was going to be the breakout singer this year, but she bombed horribly. At least she won't have to worry about a fan club, unlike some other Selena I know about. (and not the one that's pretending to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend) XXX

John Wing (comedian) He didn't make me laugh out loud, but he wasn't terrible either. His material was ok, just wasn't connected to it. XX

Sprice (Rube Goldberg Machine guy) I like this kind of stuff, but it just seems out of place on this show. XX

Ruby & Jonus (dancers) Not going to lie, I hate these kids. I hate their dancing. I hate their existence. It would not be the worse thing in the world if their legs wedged between two cars plowing into each other. XXXX

Catapult Entertainment (shadow dancers) They have great choreography, and the story was neat, but they ruined it by tacking on the Sandy Hook sob story. I hate emotional manipulation. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment