Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review for America's Got Talent 7-30-13

Live Shows Round 2. XXXX=Super Sucked XXX=Really Bad XX=OK X=Really Good +=Excellent

Innovative Force (dancers) They had some good moves here and there, but nothing that really kept me entertained. Unless I was PedoBear. XX

Ciana Pelenki (singer) She sang the Pussy Whipped Anthem aka "Next to Me". I hate that song. This girl is from Hawaii. They filmed LOST in Hawaii. In that show, there were no such things as coincidences. So, it's no coincidence that this girl should go home and get lost. XXX

Alexandr Magala (sword swallower) Here we go. Edge on my seat danger. I was really entertained by this. Only thing that keeps it from a perfect score was the fact that there was no blood. X

Struck Boyz (dancers) Why couldn't these kids have been students at Sandy Hook? I hate these little bastards. It's like they were grown on a douchebag farm. Well, I guess that's what New Jersey is. XXXX

Brad Byers (danger act) This was boring. I've seen to many shows explaining the physics of the bed of nails to be impressed by anyone that implements it in their act. Have him drive over you while laying in broken glass, then we might have a show. XXX

Kid the Wiz (dancer) More like Kid the Whiz cause he took a piss all over that stage with some of the most tepid dancing I have ever seen. Yay, he can flip his hat around. No one cares. XXX

Forte (opera group) This kind of singing isn't my forte, but, I will not deny they had a good sound to them. XX

Angela Hoover (impressionist) It's fitting her name is Hoover, cause damn did she suck. the impressions were ok, but nothing about them were funny. XXX

Dave Shirley (no effing clue) This was beyond stupid. I've had watches from Happy Meals that had better timing this guy. XXXX

Marty "Dave" Brown (singer) Dave Shirley and Angela Hoover should take notes, this is how you do a comedy act! But, unlike those two, this wasn't supposed to be funny. XXX

Aquanuts (swimmers) I love a hot wet chick as much as the next person, but this was just dull. Now, since their goal is to be in Vegas, maybe they should do this act topless. Now that would be entertaining. XX

Tone the Dumbass (rapper) The less said about this crap the better. XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment