Wednesday, October 31, 2012

X-Factor 10/31/12


Paige: She sang "What Is Love". Well, I may not know what love is, but I know what hate is. And I hated this. Terrible. Side Note: She looked like The Sorceress from "Masters Of The Universe" (the live action He-Man movie). That movie sucked and so did she.

Arin: Boy, did he look awkward with those girls on stage. I don't think he could have sexual chemistry with a woman if Walter White made him some extacy. He sucks. Side Note: I never want to hear Simon say "swag" ever again.

David: He once said he singing in hopes his biological mother would hear his voice and know it's her son. Well, if she did hear this performance, I know she regrets giving him up for adoption. She probably wishes she had an abortion instead. Sucked.

Sister C: They were great. Looked great too.

Jennel: She looked pretty damn good. But, the performance wasn't very good. Such a shame.

Diamond: She's got the kind of voice you'd hear on a CD already. A Kidz Bop CD.

Vino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3CyypoH3A

Lyric 145: WTF was this crap? It was like watching epileptic having a seizure after swallowing a whole bottle of ipecac. Total crap.

CeCe: Fantastic performance. Looked terrific. Sounded great. This chick is the front runner.

Tate: He's good for a country singer. But country sucks.

Beatrice: Sang "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz. I hate that song. HATE IT! Despite that, I can tell this girl has talent. She's pretty good.

Jason: Gay guys can be entertaining as hell when they aren't afraid to be themselves. Song sucked, but he was entertaining.

1432: Stupid name. Stupid group. Stupid performance.

Willie: Did this guy step out of a parody movie? He's looks exactly like the token black guy whom,low and behold, likes to sing country music instead of rap. He even sings like a parody of a country singer. Crap.

Carly: If I wrote down what I really thought of this performance, I'd end up on an FBI list. Let's just say I enjoyed it.

Emblem 3: Talk about saving the worst for last. These 3are everything that is wrong in the music business today. Utter crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment